Bring new life to your empty jars with our NEW clean, eco friendly candle refill kits. Whether you're gifting or picking one up for yourself this is the cleanest way to create premium candles at home with all of the cozy and none of the waste.
We found a better way to make candles...
Most candles we buy are mass produced in factories, using inexpensive, unhealthy ingredients including paraffin and phthalates. We are all exposed to enough toxins and pollution on a daily basis we definitely don't need more at home. That is why all of our candles are made with 100% American grown, eco-friendly soy wax, and we only use clean burning fragrance and essential oils to scent our candles. Our candles are always free of dyes, harsh chemicals and pollutants. A clean candle is a better candle, better for you and better for the environment.
SCENT NOTES: Grapefruit | Orange | Lemon
What you will receive:
12 oz of all natural, eco friendly, paraben and paraffin free, American grown soy wax. Our wax is infused with our proprietary blend of clean fragrance and essential oils, always free of phthalates.
Lead-free cotton wick
Wooden wick holder
Burning & care instructions
Lulu Sugar matches
Add an optional Infinity Ceramic Tumbler to your order and get free shipping :)
How to make:
1. Choose an empty candle jar, mug, or cup that can take the heat and that will not catch fire or leak. Approximately 3 inches in diameter.
2. Remove all accessories from bag leaving only the wax.
3. Affix the wick to the bottom of the vessel and center using the centering stick.
4. Place open bag of wax upright in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 2 minutes or until completely melted, allow to cool for one minute.
5. Pour the wax into your vessel leaving approximately 1/2 inch of room at the top.
7. Allow to cool for 2-3 hours before moving, for best results all candle to cure for 10-12 hours before lighting.
8. Trim wick to 1/4 inch, light your candle, relax and enjoy!
Candle care instructions:
Each time your candle is lit burn until the top is completely liquid
Always trim wick to 1/4” before lighting
Never leave a lit candle unattended
Keep away from drafts and flammable materials
Keep away from children and animals
When 1/2 inch of wax remains it is time to refill your jar
Our candles are hand poured in Laguna Beach, CA
We ship all candles via USPS 2-3 day priority mail. Please check our shop announcement for our current lead time.
FREE shipping when ordering 2 or more!
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Due to the custom nature of our business we only allow cancellations within 12 hours of purchase. Cancellations will not be allowed on rush orders. Please allow 7-10 business days for refunds to be processed.
PLEASE NOTE: The buyer will pay the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. Import charges can vary widely but are most commonly based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.
Lulu Sugar is unable to predict which of these fees, if any, will be applied, and Etsy does not expect sellers to calculate or collect these fees or taxes.